This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Mode Sheet?
Music 
Hi, I have recently discovered recursive arts piano and have been enjoying it very much.
I would like to know if someone has the sheet for the song Air in D major by Bach or if it is possible to add a sheet for some songs in song mode, I think it's a great feature but I would love to try to play the song by myself.
I have searched for the sheet on virtualpiano.net and google but haven't found anything.

I tried to write it down while the the computer played it but it's a pain, I only got this far: 
[G9pd] y T * [7a] r e 6 5 [kw] h [fua] d [S%] d [S6up] [eu] a [pw] 5 [j$] [YQps]
If I got anything wrong feel free to correct me.

Thanks in advance.